Potable Robotic Inspections
Our cleaning robots are supported by inspection class ROV units which are used to safely inspect assets post-cleaning when the risk of mobilising sediment into the water column has been removed.
These customised ROV units are capable of capturing both high-definition video footage and still photographs. This data is used to create interactive PDF reporting that is easy to navigate and contains meaningful photographs, descriptions and condition scores for each component inspected.
Our reporting process offers the following benefits:
- Reliable high-quality data.
- 60 frame HD video footage available.
- Entire asset (internal and external) is inspected.
- Meaningful descriptions and conditions scores.
- Clear, relevant photos of each component.
- Reports written by experienced inspectors.
Reporting can be customised to meet the specific needs of individual clients or assets. Contact our experienced Watertight Robotics team today about your asset inspection requirements.