At Watertight Robotics we understand drinking water hygiene. We have been working with Australian utilities for over 25 years to manage the hygiene implications of online tank cleaning and we have multiple staff with tertiary qualifications in this field.
Our extensive database of work instructions includes hygiene management procedures and associated quality assurance forms that are generated whenever a robot is placed into a drinking water asset.
The following key considerations all form part of our hygiene management framework:
- All equipment bought for and dedicated to potable water use.
- All equipment physically tagged to indicate potable water use only.
- Careful selection of materials to ensure suitability for drinking water.
- All equipment thoroughly chlorinated prior to use.
- Quality assurance checklists generated for each asset entry.
- Oil-free robot designs.
- Ultra-low turbidity generation.
- Cleaning robots have no thrusters to mobilise sediment.
- Chlorine and turbidity monitoring available.
- Robots fitted with multiple camera feeds including rear-facing.
Our online robotic solutions are suitable for cleaning potable water in the following industries:
- Public Utilities
- Water Treatment